In conjunction with property damage or economical loss as a result of crime, victims are also
susceptible in experiencing short or long term physical or emotional effects, we are here to help
with our confidential, 24 hour service.
In a crisis victimization case our unit provides early practical support and crisis intervention both on-scene and over the phone to help establish your physical and emotional safety while referring you to community and government services to match your needs.
Crisis intervention cases can include but not limited to:
The Victim Court Support Program works closely with Crown counsel, justice personnel, and other victim service providers to ensure victims, witnesses and their families are provided with the information and support they need to obtain justice.
Here is what the program includes:
Have questions? Find a list of frequently asked questions by others and don’t hesitate to contact us immediately with any other questions or concerns you might have.
No There is no cost to victims or witnesses for any of our services or programs
Victim Support Services provides a 24 hour crisis hotline, advocacy services, courtroom support, medical advocacy, information, and referrals.
We do not offer counselling services, however, our Volunteer Advocates help grieving survivors of sudden fatalities cope until family & friends can offer support as well as offer professional counselling referrals to our clients.
Yes we can, there is no requirement that you must report to police to obtain our services.
After you have left this site follow these steps.
– In the top-right corner of Google Chrome, click the three lines / Chrome Menu .
– Click on More Tools
– Click on Clear Browsing Data
– Chose the length of time you want to clear (past hour, day, week, month, year)
– Check off Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site and plugin – data, Cached images and files, Autofill form data, Hosted App data
– Click on the Clear browsing data button
– Click on “Tools” in the top menu or press ALT-T
– Select “Internet Options” Select the “General” tab
– In the middle section, titled “Temporary Internet Files”, click “Delete Files” and check the box titled “Delete all offline content”
– In the middle section, titled “Temporary Internet Files”, click “Delete Cookie” and then “OK”
– In the bottom section, titled “History,” click “Clear History” and then click “Yes”
Safari on Mac:
– Click on Safari in the menu
– Click on Clear History…
– Choose length of time you’d like to delete it for
– Click on the Clear History button
Without our dedicated sponsors and volunteers we would not be able to provide hope for those going through a tragic time.